Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Happiness is.....

reading/listening to a wonderful book that transports you into it's world and stays with you a while when you're done.
traveling to the moon with my kids.
playing Unlock! with my husband.
concerts and shows with my mom.
chocolate.... all the chocolate.
adventures big and small with my best friend.
therapy sessions with friends, both as the "therapist" and as the "patient".
finding something you thought was lost.
laughing until you cry.
group hugs and family dog piles.
goofing around with my sister.
hearing the kids say "I love you" and feeling it with all my heart.
cleaning and the house when it's all clean!
all 5 minutes that the house stays clean....
delicious food.
date nights (with delicious food).
memories of Dad.
snow, when I don't have some place to drive to.
traveling to places I haven't been or returning to those that I love.
the mountains and hiking in them.
the smell and taste of a glass of flavorful red wine.
lilacs.
extended family time in Grand Lake.
that feeling when you succeed at something that challenged you.
making someone else's day.
white beaches of the Florida panhandle.
finding the perfect gift for someone you care about.
doing the right thing.
runners high.
checking things off of the to-do list.
the first day you can breathe through your nose again after being sick.

What is your happiness?



No comments:

Post a Comment